Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resonance of Fate

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jan 28, 2010

A "gun battle" RPG developed at tri-Ace in collaboration with SEGA.

This game deserves a lot more attention.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Catolf

I read your review and thought it was really good, peeked my interest again in this game, but the price tag keeps me at bay XD

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By DocHaus
    @Catolf:
    I've found some used copies hovering around the internets at about $30, if that helps. But before you commit money to it, ask yourself one question: do you love grinding, punk? Well, do ya? Because when you start to see palette-swapped enemies and you're barely past 1/4 of the game's storyline, that thing is gonna start wearing thin unless you have decent patience or really like JRPGs.

I began writing a guide for this game, but am currently on hiatus due to the game starting to feel a bit repetitive (see above comment) and my console suffering the dreaded Red Ring of Death.
    Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Catolf
    @DocHaus said:
    " @Catolf: I've found some used copies hovering around the internets at about $30, if that helps. But before you commit money to it, ask yourself one question: do you love grinding, punk? Well, do ya? Because when you start to see palette-swapped enemies and you're barely past 1/4 of the game's storyline, that thing is gonna start wearing thin unless you have decent patience or really like JRPGs.  I began writing a guide for this game, but am currently on hiatus due to the game starting to feel a bit repetitive (see above comment) and my console suffering the dreaded Red Ring of Death. "
    Grinding has never been too much of an issue for me, I don't love it but I get this need for it. I ended P3 out at level 97 (for damn near everyone 91 was the lowest) and kinda rushed both bosses before the last one XD. Doing the same thing for p4 and did it for Okage, being over-leveled makes me comfortable in a game. XD

I'm sorry about your consol and i'll have to check this out used or something to save me some money, I want to get into it but it's still 60 out here XD
    Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Cornman89

Well, when you put out a JRPG the same week as FFXIII...

MachidaX89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By MachidaX89

Have thought about getting this. May get it if i can get it at a decent price.
    When it comes to grinding, i have been doing it a great deal in FF XII lately, so that will probably not be a big problem.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FancySoapsMan

I totally forgot about this game!

I've been busy playing nier but I knew there was another JRPG I still needed to play this year.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By animateria

Got my gold guns on my second playthrough. 

Pretty awesome guns I might add. 

Each gun has approximately 8 barrel extensions and like 12 scopes. 

What is there not to like?

Addfwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Addfwyn
    @drag: Can always post the review over on this site too, we didn't have many for RoF when I wrote mine up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.