Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Respawn Entertainment

Company »

Formed by ex-Infinity Ward heads Jason West and Vince Zampella, Respawn Entertainment is a game development company owned by EA.

On the recent events at Infinity Ward

Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Cross

I think it was about time, really.
    I love the fact that basically the entire leadership at Infinity Ward has run off to found a new studio (Don't pretend they won't join Respawn Interwactive, really). It was about time somebody kicked Kotick in the face for his hubris, and I think the world will be better off for it.

Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cross

I think it was about time, really.
    I love the fact that basically the entire leadership at Infinity Ward has run off to found a new studio (Don't pretend they won't join Respawn Interwactive, really). It was about time somebody kicked Kotick in the face for his hubris, and I think the world will be better off for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.