It's almost July...where is it?

#1 Posted by PoisonJam7 (324 posts) -

For a long time, it was speculated that this game was to be released in May. Well, May has come and gone with no word or appearance from this game. I saw that there was a trailer from E3 this year, but still no release info. It is now almost July, so...where is this game?

#2 Posted by TwelveFootFour (154 posts) -

I know!!! I have been looking all over. I was on the official site, their twitter, and a ton of other gaming sites as well. I can't find any release dates other than May 2012... LoL and I know that's not right. I'm really hopin it ends up bein along the lines of. Out tomorrow sometime randomly; cuz if I have to wait another year or more I'll be heartbroken.

#3 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

I hope soon, because I want to play the shit out of this game.

#4 Posted by IAmNotBatman (626 posts) -

I bought the game on GOG and it says this; This game will be available for download on approximately Dec. 31. Soooo hopefully that's wrong?

#5 Posted by PhantomGardener (455 posts) -

On the official website it says

The game is complete, just final bug fixes and paperwork holding it back.

A release window should be announced within the next couple of weeks. Thanks for your patience!

Dunno how long that has been there tho..

#6 Posted by ComradeKhan (687 posts) -

I thought this was supposed to come out two years ago... I really want this, but I've just forgotten about it completely due to all the procrastination.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.