gorlith's Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou (Nintendo DS) review

Very fun retro game.

This game focuses on reaching specific goals in old fashioned retro style games. The game play is simple but addictive at times and it's pretty neat how much it reminds me of my youth, although admittedly i was born in 1984 so the games at the later end of the game which i haven't reached are probably more like the ones i played. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Other reviews for Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou (Nintendo DS)

Study in the mind of a game freak. 0

Retro Game Challenge is about the Game Master, a man who drowned his sorrows in 8-bit video games to suppress his self-esteem issues. The levels of his party in Final Fantasy would rise inversely with his dipping grades, and he had an anger problem pent up from a libido no woman would want to satisfy. Ultimately, his parents would delete his World of Warcraft account, and this leads the man taking his own life using a controller wire. However, the ESRB would never give an E rating to such a c...