gorlith's Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou (Nintendo DS) review

Very fun retro game.

This game focuses on reaching specific goals in old fashioned retro style games. The game play is simple but addictive at times and it's pretty neat how much it reminds me of my youth, although admittedly i was born in 1984 so the games at the later end of the game which i haven't reached are probably more like the ones i played. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Other reviews for Game Center CX: Arino no Chousenjou (Nintendo DS)

Time travel back to the Glory Days 0

There’s a fun television show from Japan called Game Center CX, where a comedian named Shinya Arino tries his hand at popular video games.  Fans can wax nostalgic as the host plays popular titles, particularly those from the original 8-bit Nintendo, which were usually pretty tough.  In Retro Game Challenge, the tables are turned when Arino sends the player back to the ’80s to play a variety of games lovingly based on classics from that era.  Although the games themselves are ...