Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Retro/Grade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 21, 2012

It's a space shooter, but it's played backwards, giving the whole thing a rhythmic quality.

Anyone else play this at PAX11?

jacksonroye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jacksonroye

I checked out Retro/Grade at PAX this year. It was up on the 6th level in the indie section. Also, it turns out that they guy explaining it all to me was the guy who did the Quick Look with Ryan (said he was a big fan of GB, even saw him in line for the GB panel). Anyway, despite the fact that my Guitar Hero/Rock Band skills are a little rusty, the game seemed really cool. It was a little odd playing in reverse but at a certain point you find a rhythm. The music (all original, he said) was really nice too. Also, the top high scorers during PAX are gonna have their names in the credits. I'm looking forward to the game's release. Any thoughts?

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#2  Edited By tearhead

@jacksonroye:

Did he say anything about the release date?

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By meptron

it seems like this game has been on the verge of being released for a really long time.

jacksonroye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By jacksonroye

@Tearhead: IIRC, his response was "when it's ready," so I said "oh, it's like the Valve/Blizzard model." He laughed and said "yeah, pretty much."

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.