Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Retro/Grade

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 21, 2012

It's a space shooter, but it's played backwards, giving the whole thing a rhythmic quality.

Well... That was a sneaky release

nohthink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By nohthink

Apparently this game is out(or has been out since Tuesday).

I did not even know. Wonder why they didn't make a big deal out of it since there are only so many PSN games anyway.

Quick Look EX looked cool and I kinda forgot about it since then. Has anyone played this? I just might purchase it.

BrittonPeele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By BrittonPeele

@nohthink said:

Has anyone played this?

I wrote the GameSpot review. Haven't checked the leaderboards since then to see how active they are, though. I agree that it seems kind of weird that the game was just tossed onto PSN without much fanfare.

beard_of_zeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 37

#3  Edited By beard_of_zeus

@nohthink: I really like the game quite a lot! Just finished the campaign tonight.

My only two complaints are 1) the lack of levels/music (only 10 songs/levels) and 2) the way the challenge modes are set up could use some tweaking. Because of the short list of songs, the challenge levels should have been small chunks of songs with crazier modifiers, rather than replaying entire songs with small changes to them.

Overall, it's really cool and only $10. Plus, it gives you an excuse to get out that Rock Band guitar you never use! I recommend checking it out.

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Phatmac

Wasn't there a bad movie that has the same name?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.