Looking forward to the remake?

#1 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

I am, mainly because the original game was never released in Europe, and I hear it's a great game.

#2 Posted by HoNgKoNgPh0oEy (1481 posts) -

can they still call it that since there is a rhasphody site now but never played the game

#3 Edited by gabha (357 posts) -

Didn't know there is a remake in the works, what system is it going to be on?

And I don't have very fond memories of this game, Sure it was quirky, but  it was also way too easy for a tactical RPG, I took down the final boss with a single spell, I kid you not!

#4 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

It's on the DS, and it just came out in North America this week.  I've spent a little time with it so far and it's fun, if simple.

#5 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

Now that it's out, I'll probably import it after beating FFIV. Can't wait to try it out.

#6 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2537 posts) -

so, you fight cake in this game?

#7 Posted by firespot (33 posts) -

I didn't even know that they were making a remake, so i was suprised when i saw it in a store. I bought it immedietly since i didn't have the original.

#8 Posted by ZombiePie (5758 posts) -

Why? It's not that I don't like traditional JRPGs, because I do like them, but the music from Rhapsody made me want to shove a spoon into my ears because I found the music to be grating and annoying.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.