Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rhythm Heaven Fever

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jul 21, 2011

Rhythm Heaven Fever is a minigame collection for the Nintendo Wii centered around keeping in rhythm.

Rhythm Heaven merchandise?

Uhiwaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Uhiwaka

Anybody else think that Nintendo should have more Rhythm Heaven merchandise? With all the cute characters, I expected more. There are some shirts and other things that were given away at events, but thats it.

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
    tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By tim_the_corsair

I'd pay a lot of cash for a wrestling interview shirt. Wubbadubbadub is that true? YEH

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AlexanderSheen

Absolutely. It would be a missed oportunity if they don't make anything with it. That reminds me: do Atlus make stuff like that? They got the Shin Megami Tensei personas\demons and a bunch of other characters. I would totally buy a Pyro Jack doll.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By shirogane

@AlexanderSheen said:

Absolutely. It would be a missed oportunity if they don't make anything with it. That reminds me: do Atlus make stuff like that? They got the Shin Megami Tensei personas\demons and a bunch of other characters. I would totally buy a Pyro Jack doll.

Teddie dolls exist, so if there's no Jack Frost, who is basically Atlus' mascot, i'd be extremely suprised.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.