Rhythm Heaven merchandise?

#1 Posted by Uhiwaka (1 posts) -

Anybody else think that Nintendo should have more Rhythm Heaven merchandise? With all the cute characters, I expected more. There are some shirts and other things that were given away at events, but thats it.

#2 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

I'd pay a lot of cash for a wrestling interview shirt. Wubbadubbadub is that true? YEH

#3 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5036 posts) -

Absolutely. It would be a missed oportunity if they don't make anything with it. That reminds me: do Atlus make stuff like that? They got the Shin Megami Tensei personas\demons and a bunch of other characters. I would totally buy a Pyro Jack doll.

#4 Posted by Shirogane (3579 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

Absolutely. It would be a missed oportunity if they don't make anything with it. That reminds me: do Atlus make stuff like that? They got the Shin Megami Tensei personas\demons and a bunch of other characters. I would totally buy a Pyro Jack doll.

Teddie dolls exist, so if there's no Jack Frost, who is basically Atlus' mascot, i'd be extremely suprised.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.