acebats's Rhythm Zone (PC) review

• acebats wrote this review on .

Rhythem zone gives your music a whole new use!

Hi! Acebats here! This new game Rhythem Zone for steam is the Best game I have played (in music games) and i think its better than Guitar Hero!  I think this game is great because:

• You can, no lying about it use your own music and play a Guitar Hero type game with any song!
  • It comes with some tracks on its own, so even if you need to download some new music you can download ready songs!
  • Steam achevements,a ranking system and a leveling system...WHATS NOT TO LIKE ABOUT IT!
  • Great gameplay and customiseable controls with new features comeing soon you wont go hungry for more!

• Its a great idea 10/10!!!
I think if you need a fun game at a low price then this is a great game to buy. Some of the achevements are hard but fair and fun at the same time. Acebats out!