cocoa_ice's Rhythm Zone (PC) review

• cocoa_ice wrote this review on .

Completely addictive!

I love being able to play my own music in the game. Finally somebody got it right. It makes the gameplay so much more addictive because i can go through my entire music library.  It makes you wonder why the other music games didn't think of this first. The backgrounds are so psychedelic that you'll be drawn in.

Posted by FuNkYbOsS

I might check this game out! Thanks for the review. :)

Other reviews for Rhythm Zone (PC)

I have too much music 0

This is possibly the best thing since iTunes for my music...  I love being able to play MY songs, the bands that I like.  It's pretty accurate detection, and the difficulty level is astounding.  I need to get a USB guitar, because I think I broke my keyboard already.    The visualizers are top-notch, probably the best i've seen since the early winamp days.  I find myself totally b0rking a track because I get distracted by all the shineys.   Kudos to the devs also, they are really active on the S...