elektrokuter's Rhythm Zone (PC) review

• elektrokuter wrote this review on .

Fun Game!

This is a pretty fun game. I like being able to use my own just collection and seeing how the game interprets it. It can get pretty challenging on expert level! It's only $10 too, so it's not a large investment. The backgrounds can get pretty trippy too. I'm still trying to get all the achievements, some of them are tough.

Other reviews for Rhythm Zone (PC)

I have too much music 0

This is possibly the best thing since iTunes for my music...  I love being able to play MY songs, the bands that I like.  It's pretty accurate detection, and the difficulty level is astounding.  I need to get a USB guitar, because I think I broke my keyboard already.    The visualizers are top-notch, probably the best i've seen since the early winamp days.  I find myself totally b0rking a track because I get distracted by all the shineys.   Kudos to the devs also, they are really active on the S...