uberdps's Rhythm Zone (PC) review

• uberdps wrote this review on .

I have too much music

This is possibly the best thing since iTunes for my music...  I love being able to play MY songs, the bands that I like.
 It's pretty accurate detection, and the difficulty level is astounding.  I need to get a USB guitar, because I think I broke my keyboard already.
 The visualizers are top-notch, probably the best i've seen since the early winamp days.  I find myself totally b0rking a track because I get distracted by all the shineys.
Kudos to the devs also, they are really active on the Steam site and answer questions pretty fast.
One request:  Make a Mac version please!