The Eyebrow Discussion

#1 Edited by I_smell (3925 posts) -

Discuss theories on Rich Gallup's eyebrow here. I think it's actually two eyebrows really close together.

#2 Posted by Joker (675 posts) -

It was burned I bet.

#3 Posted by p4ddym1607 (995 posts) -

He said himself "its a puberty thing"

#4 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

Meh... genetics.

#5 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1048 posts) -

Damn, Rich gets his own forum section? Who do I have to kill to get my own? That DaWhiteAsian guy?

#6 Posted by Crimacabre (46 posts) -

He got the scar while eating pineapple!

#7 Edited by I_smell (3925 posts) -

I can believe that. Pineapples are pretty spikey, and you have to have it pretty close to your face to eat it.

#8 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

You know i never noticed it that much before until i rewatched some old footage of him on youtube, maybe he got smacked in the face by a controller. You know when you play with someone who moves the controller around as they move their character ingame?

#9 Posted by lordofultima (6279 posts) -

Well, the truth of this whole eyebrow thing -- He rescued kittens from a burning building, with the use of only his eyebrow, a clothing hanger and some bubblegum.

#10 Posted by Axersia (1621 posts) -

Ok, so the actual truth is that it had something to do with genetics during puberty. I don't remember what it was called, but it made his hair turn white in that spot. So no, it's not a scar.

He explained this on his final On the spot.

#11 Posted by JamesF (1489 posts) -

I know for a fact he's talked about it, and I'm pretty sure he blamed it on puberty...

he also said some nicknames they gave him because of it. Can't remember them..

#12 Posted by Player1 (3892 posts) -

I never noticed till yesterday when I was looking through closeup images. They never went in that close on gamespot live. 

#13 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

Never noticed till now

#14 Posted by Magnum (349 posts) -

I heard he got it when he was a roadie for the Stones in the good 'ole days.

#15 Posted by FiestaUnicorn (1577 posts) -

He was attempting to catch lightning to impress a girl.  He failed.

#17 Edited by CleverLoginName (678 posts) -

He was punched in the face by a ghost and was terribly frightened.

#18 Posted by hazzard4123 (196 posts) -

The truth is that when he was in puberty his body thought he had a mole on his eyebrow, (which he didn't) and bleached it out

#19 Posted by TheLawnWrangler (1657 posts) -

CleverLoginName has it right (by the way, clever log in name.... C WAT I DID THUR?!?!?!)

that's navarro's explaination haha.

but yeah.... its a puberty thi....o my god.... GUINEA PIRATE!!!!!!!! 
*runs*
#20 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

Battle wound.

#21 Posted by Lies (3868 posts) -

Read the page lulz.

• He has a scar on his left eyebrow. The scar developed during puberty when, as Gallup explains, his body thought a mole had developed and tried to bleach it out. However there was no mole, leaving a bleached patch of skin. The more widely accepted version is that a ghost went through him and left a mark.
  • This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.