What if Rich Gallup was an MMA fighter?

#1 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Hey, I'm just sayin', it would possibly be the best thing to ever happen in the history of everything. 

Imagine Bruce Buffer introducing him: "Aaaaand now! The man who fought a ghost and lives to tell about iiiit! RRRICHARD! K! GAAAAAAAALUUUP!" 

amirite? 

#2 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

Then I would tune into some MMA fighting

#3 Posted by JJOR64 (18992 posts) -
@Venatio said:
" Then I would tune into some MMA fighting "
Same here.
#4 Posted by natetodamax (19206 posts) -

He would lose.

#5 Posted by Korosive (201 posts) -

Oh God how embarrassing... I sure hope he doesn't see this thread....

#6 Posted by Bobdaman18 (700 posts) -

Now are we assuming he trains and becomes a mma fighter or just if he was forced into a mma fight in his current state?  I'd enjoy watching either.
#7 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Bobdaman18 said:
" Now are we assuming he trains and becomes a mma fighter or just if he was forced into a mma fight in his current state?  I'd enjoy watching either. "
He'd just be forced in. But there would be regulations. He would only fight against former Gamespot employees that will also be forced in. His first match: Gallup vs. Colayco! 

@natetodamax said:
" He would lose. "
You be trippin.
#8 Posted by Bucketdeth (8012 posts) -

Did you put his face over Matt Hughes body?

#9 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Bucketdeth said:
" Did you put his face over Matt Hughes body? "
quite possibly... 

#10 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" @Bucketdeth said:
" Did you put his face over Matt Hughes body? "
quite possibly... 

"

Awe. Some.
#11 Posted by Gabriel (4061 posts) -

Him and Peter Moore, this needs to happen.

#12 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Gabriel said:
" Him and Peter Moore, this needs to happen. "
Yeees! Did I make a thread about that before? I feel like I did. Oh crap, I sent that question into the Bombcast! They totally answered it too! I wish I could remember that episode.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.