Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ride to Hell: Retribution

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jun 24, 2013

Ride to Hell is a motorcycle gang-land action game that follows Jake Conway and his path of revenge against the brutal biker gang called "the Devil's Hand". Infamously, it is the second game ever to get a 1.0 from GameSpot, after only the truly broken Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

This isn't a fun game and playing it was quite unpleasant.

mina_mina752

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mina_mina752

anybody feels the same after playing this "game"?

UitDeToekomst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By UitDeToekomst

nope. i had a burning desire to laugh my ass off at the wondrous silliness of it all.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Serves you right ... you knew , I knew , we all knew this was a crappy game ... tsk ,tsk you should be ashamed :3

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Me and a friend of mine is going through it and it's a fucking riot. I mean, it's a burning pile of garbage, but it's garbage in the best possible way. I mean, the game is filled with so much amazing content! For example;

What do you do when you want to get into a farm with an electric fence?

You steal a big truck. And you drive it all the way down to the electrical plant. Blow it up.

NO ELECTRICITY NOW! PROBLEM SOLVED! What, I could have just driven it over the fence? Don't be silly, a man blows stuff up.

Also, sex with clothes on all the time. Ladies, take a break. Fellas, you know what I'm talking about.

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's truly one of the best worst games ever, and the Xbox 360 version is on sale for 6 dollars right now. 6.

I'm debating buying it... for the lulz.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I understand buying something shitty because you want to laugh at it, but I kinda wish people would adopt some kinda "...but I also gotta buy something good that needs an extra sale or two" kind of rule if they're going to do that.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AMyggen

I've almost finished the game...I know.

The gameplay mechanics are terrrrrrrrible. The shooting is awful, the driving is boring. If people watched the QL they saw Vinny and Jeff going through about 20 floors of enemies in a warehouse(?!), and there's more where that came from!

But the story is so bad it's good, and almost makes up for it.

That's my review.

ottoman673

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I understand buying something shitty because you want to laugh at it, but I kinda wish people would adopt some kinda "...but I also gotta buy something good that needs an extra sale or two" kind of rule if they're going to do that.

Note that I'd never buy it at full price, I'm buying it only because it's extremely discounted.

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#9 rmanthorp  Moderator

A forum title like this really isn't a great way to start a discussion and actually it's unnecessarily crude...

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#10 sweep  Moderator

I renamed your thread with a much more suitable title and I'm going to open it back up because now it's a classy thread for classy discussions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.