New Ridge Racer on Vita to have 3 Tracks and 5 Cars

#1 Posted by Vitor (2809 posts) -

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-11-23-ridge-racer-vita-only-offers-3-tracks-5-cars

Are you KIDDING me?! I know they have to rush these games out for the launch of every console ever but, if this is going up against something like Wipeout 2048, I hope it fails miserably so that Namco doesn't get the idea that this sh*t is OK. Hell, even the original Motorstorm, derided for being shocking short of content despite being a great racer at heart, had more than double this at launch.

#2 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

But bro! you get a sweet wubwub tool!

#3 Posted by Vitor (2809 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

But bro! you get a sweet wubwub tool!

Damn, forgot about that. SOLD.

Then again, remember when Jeff made a joke about how he'd buy it if that was the entire game? Looks like he wasn't far off from the truth considering how little there actually will be to do in this...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.