Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rift

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

RIFT is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, developed by Trion Worlds.

Q/A: How Do I Form a Guild?

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Branthog

Seems this might be something asked fairly often and since I couldn't find the direct answer on the Rift site, I thought I'd include this from the Massively site:

Once you get out of the starting area and into the world of Telara, make your way to Meridian if you're a Defiant or Sanctum if you're a Guardian. Head to the Guild Magistrate and purchase a charter (these were relatively inexpensive in beta, but that price might go up when the game launches). In Meridian, the NPC was just inside the main building, and in Sanctum, he was in a tavern around back. You need four others to agree to form the guild, but you can invite across zones by adding them to your buddy list and then sending an invite.

When your guild is formed, make sure to pick up guild quests from the nearby NPCs. There are different objectives for each quest, like closing rifts or winning warfronts; completing them will help level up the guild and earn some nice perks. You can see the benefits in the guild window, and as you level up, you'll have more points to spend on these. Many require guild consumables, which can be found on the Guild NPC, so make sure you snag some before you go if you want to use them!

Hope this helps.
    ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ttocs

Thanks for posting.  I was invited to a guild and it crossed my mind that I didn't see any way to create one.  It would be cool to have a GB guild in game but I know that a lot of people like playing on a lot of different servers.  For instance, I hate PvP and prefer the PvE RP servers while others would gravitate towards the competitive play of PvP servers.  If the game gets popular enough though, who knows, maybe we'll have one in game.

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By linkster7

Ah thanks, was looking for this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.