Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rift

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 01, 2011

RIFT is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, developed by Trion Worlds.

Rift going free to play June 12th

_k1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 23

triple07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By triple07

So...anyone still play this game? I mean I know people still play it but on Giantbomb. Also is the game any good? I've been looking for a new MMO to get into (god knows why) and Rift looks interesting if a bit generic in terms of combat.

killerclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

Population still seems to be there. Combat isn't that different but it is still fun, even more fun than WoW since I don't think you actually run out of mana while leveling :P

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BabyChooChoo

I always found Rift incredibly boring to play which is odd considering how much I like WoW. I tried the game maybe 3-4 times and could never bring myself to get past lvl 20. It just felt lifeless to me. Like, it wasn't bad by any means, but it was missing that spark that made me stick with other MMOs. Regardless, the game is still pretty fucking gorgeous in my opinion. Both technically and aesthetically.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.