Has anyone played this besides me?

#1 Posted by TheCheese33 (352 posts) -

It was an interesting adventure. Overacting to the max, which was suprising, since they had such big names in the game. Also, I hated all the puzzles, but the game had some sort of charm to it that kept me from ripping out the disc and throwing it out the window. Anyone else remember playing this (fond or not-so-fond memories)?

#2 Posted by johnrogan (18 posts) -

I really dug this game too.  I still have the discs but have yet to get it working properly in DOSbox. 

#3 Posted by ReDfr0st (138 posts) -

played it through to one puzzle i got stuck on and stopped, then i kept the game for years in the box stuffed on a shelf , finally got rid of it in a purging session of clutter. of course i should have kept it to finish it. 

#4 Edited by mrplaid (27 posts) -

I remember watching my brother *attempt* to play it waaaaay back when it first came out. I don't think he made it past the first disc in spite of having played similar games like Phantasmagoria.

I'm curious how the killer randomization works. I watched a video of the ending on YouTube and last scene is definitely short enough that I can see them changing a line or two here and there to make Jake's explanation of events fit any of the characters, but how does the randomization fit into the rest of the game? Or is it even really random?
#5 Posted by IBurningStar (2184 posts) -

There is this guy named Spoony who I know played it. He did a pretty awesome video series on it too.

#6 Posted by Castiel (2661 posts) -

@IBurningStar said:

There is this guy named Spoony who I know played it. He did a pretty awesome video series on it too.

Do you like headaches?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.