Randomized killers probably ruined someone's life.

#1 Posted by ItBeStefYo (1007 posts) -

I can see it. Some crazy guy wanted to get the hot scoops and heard about 4 randomized killers. So tried to play through this goddamn game until he saw all four. Each time he played through the game the more he lost the will to live and each time he got a killer he had before he became more and more insane.

#2 Posted by Enigma777 (6063 posts) -

Man, what the hell did people do before youtube...

#3 Posted by Brodehouse (10245 posts) -

Don't you know all the best stories are written so that the core antagonist can be flipped to any of four characters at random? Wouldn't Game of Thrones be better if it just chose at random what would happen? Of course it would.

All hail King Syrio Forel.

#4 Posted by ItBeStefYo (1007 posts) -

@Enigma777: Would you agree new dante looks like hilary swank in boys dont cry?

@Brodehouse: I hope that isnt a spoiler!

#5 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4888 posts) -

I don't even know what this post is about.

#6 Posted by Icemo (665 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda: Me too, I'm confused...

#7 Posted by ItBeStefYo (1007 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda: @Icemo: Ripper! The really bad game which made for a great Random PC Game video!

#8 Posted by Enigma777 (6063 posts) -

@ItBeStefYo: Holy fuck yes!

#9 Edited by MikkaQ (10346 posts) -

Yeah I think the fact that the killer could be Karen Allen or the bit-actress who plays the girlfriend-in-a-coma Raquel Welch's daughter just kinda... kills it.

I mean Christopher Walken, could be a serial killer. David Patrick Kelly, could be a serial killer. Karen Allen and Raquel Welch's daughter? Nope.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.