The Rise of Nations: Thrones & Patriots wiki last edited by ZombiePie on 05/31/14 04:21PM
View full history
Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots is the expansion pack to Rise of Nations, the expansion added 6 new races, Dutch, Americans, Lakota, Iroquois, Indians, and Persians. The Expansion also added new Wonders.
Also included were four new "Conquer the World" Campaigns. Alexander the Great, Napoleon I of France, Cold War, and New World.
- Start with 1 Commerce Tech Already researched
- Commerce research 25% cheaper
- Start with a Market and 2 free Merchants
- For every 100 of a resource in your treasury beyond starting level receive 5 income for that resource (except Knowledge).
This income can exceed Commerce Cap by 50.
- Receive two Light Ships whenever a New Dock is built.
- Ship Upgrades 10% Cheaper
- Armed Merchant (Ancient Age)
- Armed Merchant (Industrial Age)
- Armed Caravan (Ancient Age)
- Armed Caravan (Industrial Age)
- Armed Supply Wagon (Medieval Age)
- Armed Supply Truck (Industrial Age)
- Brig (Medieval Age)
- Fluyt (Gunpowder Age)
- Clipper (Enlightenment Age)
- Government Upgrades are free at the Senate
- First Wonder is built instantly provided no other nation is in the process of building it (excludes Space Program and Suppercollider)
- Aircraft Carriers are 20% cheaper
- Start with 1 Science Tech already researched
- Receive 2 free bombers whenever an airbase is built((Begins at Modern Age)
- Receive a free Scholar whenever a new University is built
- Military ground units upgrade 25% cheaper
- Receive 3 Food, Timber, Metal, and Wealth for every non Scout barracks unit while they are not garrisoned
- Continental Marines (Enlightenment Age)
- Marine Riflemen (Industrial Age)
- Marine Infantry (Modern Age)
- Assault Marines (Information Age)
- Instead of building Farms and Granaries, receive Food for each Citizen, Scout, and Calvary unit (except when garrisoned).
- Farms and Granaries in Captured Enemy Cities Instantly Destroyed.
- Have no National Territory, and can construct buildings in any territory not held by another nation.
- Ranged Cavalry upgrades are free.
- Sunka Wakan (Classical Age)
- Eagle Feather Horse (Medieval Age)
- Musket Horse (Gunpowder Age)
- Repeating Rifle Horse (Enlightenment Age)
- Get one free Scout unit with each New Barracks built
- Scouts get free upgrades and can move through forests
- Woodcutters also gather 2 Food each
- All units heal when not moving or attacking in friendly territory
- Military units in friendly territory are hidden when not attacking
- Barracks units 10% hit points
- First Senate build is free and builds instantly
- Spearman (Ancient Age)
- Mohawk Spearmen (Classical Age)
- Heavy Mohawk Spearmen (Medieval Age)
- Elite Mohawk Spearmen (Gunpowder Age)
- Takohs (Ancient Age)
- Akweks (Medieval Age)
- Okwari (Enlightenment Age)
- Buildings (except Wonders, forts, Towers, Lookout and Cities)do not ramp up in cost
- Wonders, forts, Towers and Lookout ramp up at half the rate
- City Economic Radius is increased by 4
- War Elephant upgrades are free, and War Elephant units are 15% cheaper
- Caravan income is increased by 15%
- War Elephant (Classical Age)
- Mahout (Medieval Age)
- Gun Mahout (Gunpowder Age)
- Culverin Mahout (Enlightenment Age)
- Start with 50% Bonus Food
- Second City built acts as a second Capital.
- Both receive Capital border bonus, and both must be captured to eliminate player
- Receive Taxation upgrades for free
- Civic research 30% Cheaper
- Always have the maximum number of Caravans
- Immortals (Ancient Age)
- Anusiya (Classical Age)
- Athanatoi (Medieval Age)
- Arquebus Immortal (Gunpowder Age)