possible GB quick look or review?

#1 Posted by fox01313 (5087 posts) -

I remember before E3 that Ryan was diving into this game, wonder if now that the E3 chaos is done with for now if there's going to be a review and/or quick look of this? Maybe I'm the only one curious about it but seems like as the summer gaming drought is coming (where not a ton of games are coming out) this might be a good time to wrap this one up.

#2 Posted by oneidwille (151 posts) -

I've been waiting for this too. This has probably been answered/discussed, but I think the guys will review it when its on consoles. I'm not certain, but I thought until recently they hadn't done any PC quicklooks. I think in these past weeks there have been a few though.

#3 Posted by l4wd0g (1994 posts) -

You know Kevin VanOrd played the first four hours right? http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?event=now_playing_risen_20120424

#4 Posted by buft (3320 posts) -

@l4wd0g said:

You know Kevin VanOrd played the first four hours right? http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playing/?event=now_playing_risen_20120424

thanks for the heads up on that, i'd still love to see the guys here at giantbomb take a run at it though.

#5 Posted by firecracker22 (555 posts) -

Thanks. I'll check out that link. The game is on my radar, but I haven decided to get it yet.

#6 Posted by mrpandaman (866 posts) -

@fox01313 said:

I remember before E3 that Ryan was diving into this game, wonder if now that the E3 chaos is done with for now if there's going to be a review and/or quick look of this? Maybe I'm the only one curious about it but seems like as the summer gaming drought is coming (where not a ton of games are coming out) this might be a good time to wrap this one up.

Probably no review, maybe a quick look, but seeing as how the first Risen did not get a quick look, it seems like a slim chance.

#7 Posted by firecracker22 (555 posts) -

Really?

I'm actually expecting one with the console release. I mean, for as slow as things have been...why not?

#8 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5147 posts) -

Didn't they made a quick look of that or was it some other pirate themed eastern block game.

#9 Posted by DJJoeJoe (1328 posts) -

I wanna see a quick look for every game.

#10 Posted by firecracker22 (555 posts) -

The only other pirate game I can think of that they did a quicklook of was Lego Pirates of the Caribbean.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.