Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Risen

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 02, 2009

Risen is an action-RPG from Piranha Bytes. It takes place on a tropical island.

Sirius and Krayban, is there anything there?

DJJoeJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By DJJoeJoe

Wondering if there's any side-quests with these two, they are mages at the mage farm/camp site in which you need to kill some gnomes for th head guy there and also some Grave Moths for the farmer with the pigs etc. 

Krayban is to the left, sitting :)   
    Krayban is to the left, sitting :)   
    These two particular mages talk about them being on the mage quest and Sirius kind of eludes to needing help finding plants, but doesn't offer me any quest, the other says he doesn't need help even though Sirius said he should be helping him. Very weird, feels like I could help them out or something but can't right now. I'm basically on my first playthrough so I'm obviously aligned with the Don so is that something of a factor for these particular peeps? 

Anyhoo thought I'd ask, maybe help this game's forum get a tad more active :S
    Big_Fact_Hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Big_Fact_Hunt

I thought I'd get a quest to gather plants or get them working together, never got any though. I too was aligned with the Don, haven't played through with the Order yet though so maybe there's something there. I think one of them mentioned Abrax but I can't remember if I got a quest from him when I found him, if I did, it didn't involve those two NPCs so I guess you're ok to move on.

duouk2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By duouk2000

Same happened with me, I'm also aligned with the don lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.