andyace83's RISK: Factions (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

Dies that defence that will lead to you dice... or whatever!

I like this game. But I also hate it. The online part can take hours with waiting. Also annoying to wait when you know you are loosing, that the odds are few to get a comeback, and then have to wait to fail. But the most annoying part is the defence dice!!! GAH! If anyone gets the defence dies you can just give up... They can´t fail!

The SP is funny, and... BUT THAT DEFENCE DICE!!!!

Other reviews for RISK: Factions (Xbox 360 Games Store)

No Risk involved in this purchase 0

Risk: Factions is a pleasant surprise to most people.   A lot of people, myself included, downloaded the demo expecting the game to be translated to the Xbox Live Arcade in the most generic fashion possible.   This couldn’t be farther from the typical port.   The game features awesome animation, easy to play gameplay, and some of the best times you can have with an XBLA game.   The singleplayer component features both a campaign and custom skirmish games to be played against the game’s A.I.   T...