Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Risk of Rain

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 08, 2013

Explore a hostile alien planet and build up your random arsenal of upgrades in this sci-fi "rogue-lite" side-scrolling platformer, where enemy forces get tougher the longer you stay alive.

3 Risk of Rain Gift Keys

GlennTKD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Just bought the latest Humble Bundle and it includes 3 risk of rain gift keys so i though where better then to gift them to the Giant Bomb Community. I haven't played it yet so i hope its good anyway enjoy.

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=DBAP6z2US5bfV3NE

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=ZtD8MYvzzBVTynMR

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=kEdDu8mAMVTkKCVS

it states they must be redeemed by the 25th of November.

Avatar image for do_the_manta_ray
    Do_The_Manta_Ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I ended up taking the third code. Thanks so much for this hand-out, man. Continues to be an incredible thing to see on the site.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I got the first code. Thanks man!

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

All gone, someone must've taken the second one without saying thanks. As much as I'm impressed by how generous the GiantBomb community is, I really wish people wouldn't just paste redeemable codes straight into the forums. Its just feeding bots that will take the keys and sell them on key reseller sites, and to be honest I'd like to see the mods clamp down on it.

Use a PM! That way you can be sure a worthy GB member gets a shot at getting the key :)

lucaskew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GlennTKD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bollard: Seriously get the mods to clamp down on free games? I understand that i could be feeding bots but at least two legit people replied and got those codes so that's good enough for me, if i didn't post them here i would of ended up not doing anything with them so i'd rather post them then not post them at all.

But taking into consideration what you said from now on who ever replies first i'll just PM them the code.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@glenntkd said:

@bollard: Seriously get the mods to clamp down on free games? I understand that i could be feeding bots but at least two legit people replied and got those codes so that's good enough for me, if i didn't post them here i would of ended up not doing anything with them so i'd rather post them then not post them at all.

But taking into consideration what you said from now on who ever replies first i'll just PM them the code.

Nooo clamp down on posting the key directly into the forums! By all means give out keys to GB members (it's awesome that people on here are so generous!) but just PM them to make sure GB members get them :D

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#8 sweep  Moderator

@bollard said:

As much as I'm impressed by how generous the GiantBomb community is, I really wish people wouldn't just paste redeemable codes straight into the forums. Its just feeding bots that will take the keys and sell them on key reseller sites, and to be honest I'd like to see the mods clamp down on it.

People are free to give out games however they feel fit, so long as they aren't asking for anything in return and adhere to our rules. It's not really our place to try and regulate that stuff.

TrafalgarLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have another to spare, PM me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.