Which of these Capcom fighting games do you want to see return?

#1 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
#2 Edited by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -

I'd personally love to see a new Rival Schools game. DO IT CAPCOM.

#3 Posted by Catarrhal (835 posts) -
#4 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

Rival Schools all the way 

#5 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

Definitely Darkstalkers. It's great to see some of those characters in MvC3 and such, but I'd still really like a new game or even just an HD Remix.

#6 Posted by LiquidPrince (15949 posts) -

Darkstalkers, because Morrigan.

#7 Posted by Trace (3556 posts) -

I'd have to say other, mainly because I'd MUCH rather have a new Power Stone game. Bring on audacious amounts of weapons and crazy stages again.

#8 Posted by destruktive (1069 posts) -

Darkstalkers!

#9 Posted by Underachiever007 (2468 posts) -
@PsEG said:
" I'd have to say other, mainly because I'd MUCH rather have a new Power Stone game. Bring on audacious amounts of weapons and crazy stages again. "
Yeah, Power Stone would be pretty good as well.
#10 Posted by Alex_Murphy (1184 posts) -

How about another Capcom Vs SNK, that way they could totally throw in people from both rival schools and Darkstalkers.

#11 Posted by Hailinel (24799 posts) -

Darkstalkers, dammit!

#12 Posted by Gruff182 (857 posts) -

I'd rather see a new Rival Schools album.

#13 Posted by buft (3317 posts) -
@PsEG said:
" I'd have to say other, mainly because I'd MUCH rather have a new Power Stone game. Bring on audacious amounts of weapons and crazy stages again. "
i recently played it on the psp, that game does not hold up to what i remember in the dreamcast days
#14 Posted by kagato (920 posts) -
@Alex_Murphy said:
"How about another Capcom Vs SNK, that way they could totally throw in people from both rival schools and Darkstalkers. "

Because they would just stick in Morigan again and not who we actually want to see lol
#15 Posted by lord_canti (1512 posts) -

i do want darkstalkers but a new marvel only game would be good if not done in the VS way

#16 Posted by Contro (2040 posts) -

Ugh, fuck Darkstalkers crap, that series needs a heavy tomb stone.

I'd like to see Rival Schools return <3

#17 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -
#18 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.