Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Riviera: The Promised Land

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 12, 2002

Riviera: The Promised Land is a turn based role-playing game with adventure game and dating sim elements developed by Sting Entertainment.

You think this would make a good Endurance Run?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
    deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

This is definitely one of my favorite RPGs. It's been awhile since I beat it, but I remember it was another cool quirky Atlus game with some cool character interaction. I got this on GBA. Never played the PSP version, but I hear it's pretty similar just with more voice acting in it. I liked how it wasn't just your basic JRPG. It was sort of a turn-based JRPG meets click-point adventure hybrid.

Anyone else have some fond memories with this game?

Edit - I like how someone uploaded all the pictures of the bath scenes in this game lol.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#2  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Well, if experience has shown anything, Atlus is very capable of making long RPGs with weird social elements in them. However, there is no chance in hell that this game will be an ER because it is portable, but then again, those Bath Scenes look risque enough to melt Jeff's Icy Heart, even if they totally creep me out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
    deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Eh, they could easily get this game on a big screen through a number of ways. One of them being a GB Player that they had for the GameCube.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Stang

There is a psp version isn't there? The new psp's have tv out, don't they? That would be an easy solution.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.