Road Rash!

#1 Posted by Gellrock (381 posts) -

We need a road rash! it's been too long! I remember even Tommy Tallarico once said on EP or Reviews on the Run that it would be a badass idea. Indeed, it would be quite badass!

#2 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -

There was a Road Rash in development from what I know. But they stopped it. I'll find you a vid.

#3 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -
@dbz1995: Please don't post that again, it makes me sad...
#4 Posted by VoodooTerror (607 posts) -

dear god, that vid looked fucking amazing!!

#5 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

yes they do.

#6 Posted by Gellrock (381 posts) -

I thought that vid was some video game designers project he was working on... but still looks soooo good! :(

#7 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -
@dbz1995: Dude, that looks awesome! Way better than I ever would have imagined!
#8 Posted by Warfare (1633 posts) -
@Rallier said:

" @dbz1995: Please don't post that again, it makes me sad... "

Old wounds.
#9 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -

The closest thing to a current gen Road Rash- offline and online races. It looks just like it when they fall off their bikes. 

Wanted to link to Lost and Damned but apparently that page doesn't exist.

#10 Posted by Crono11 (1646 posts) -

I remember when I was a kid when we first bought our Playstation, the whole family would get together and play. One my favourite gaming memories is my Mom kicking some dude off his bike and her thinking that it was the greatest thing ever. So yes we need a new Road Rash.

#11 Posted by Mmmslash (2168 posts) -

I used to love the sense of speed and the feeling that you were always just barely in control that Road Rash came with.

On a side note, Road Rash and Skeleton Warriors were my first two PSX games, coming in those giant, bigger-than-DVD boxes that PSX games used to come in, way back when,

#12 Posted by Rallier (1739 posts) -

Memories
#13 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

Man, this was real damn fun when I was a kid. Sadface.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.