I love this game.

#1 Edited by bekern (563 posts) -

I used to play this game when I was a kid and my dad is a cop so he'd get mad when I beat up the other cops. He told me I could play it as long as I didn't kill the cops. I still killed the cops.

#2 Posted by epic_pets (1339 posts) -

Havent played it, ill try to play it one day

#3 Posted by bekern (563 posts) -

Well you've missed out on one of the best games ever! Seriously, beating up people with chains and bats as you race against them is fun as hell.

#4 Posted by ItBeStefYo (1020 posts) -

@bekern: Watching the guys play this on TNT was a nostalgia fest. I remember the PC version having a better HUD though

#5 Posted by Butler (389 posts) -

@bekern: You my friend are a poet. ^^ Such poignancy.

#6 Posted by crazyleaves (648 posts) -

I played this game to death as a kid, my brother and I always had serious beef with Biff.

#7 Edited by bekern (563 posts) -

@ItBeStefYo: hahah same! I normally don't feel all nostalgic over games but watching that kinda hit me hard. I was surprised too I forgot about the FMV being so messed up!

I don't even remember making this forum thead LOL

#8 Posted by The_LMFAO_Guy (192 posts) -

Go play the one of the multiplayer modes of GTA IV Lost and Damned. It has a mode that's similar to Road Rash.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.