The Road Runner's Death Valley Rally wiki last edited by SupernormalStep on 02/21/13 02:41PM
View full history
A speedy platforming game in which you play as the Road Runner, attempting to escape many traps set up by Wile E. Coyote. Each stage is comprised of platforming level design and has it's own unique way in which Wile E. tries to capture the Road Runner.
Each world of the game is an Episode and each consists of three regular levels and a boss level.
Episode 1 - Zippity Splat (Desert)
- He chases you with fork and knife and then tries running you over with a steam roller.
- Tries blowing you up with R.C. airplanes armed with explosives from a hot air balloon.
- Tries to catch you with a bat-suit.
- Boss: Catapult.
Episode 2 - Rock 'n Rivet (Construction Site)
- Chases you with skates.
- Comes at you riding a wrecking ball.
- Attacks with a jackhammer.
- Boss: Crane and wrecking ball.
Episode 3 - Train Runnery (Circus Train)
- Controls a car with springs.
- Attacks with a rocket
- Flies an airplane, dropping bombs on you.
- Boss: He drives a steam train that shoots bombs at your train.
Episode 4 - Hopalong Casualty (Cave loaded with explosives)
- Coyote is absent from most of these levels, aside from the second in which he comes at you riding a mine cart.
- Boss: Coyote drives a large drill rig.
Episode 5 - Quantum Beep (Moon/Space)
- The enemies of these stages are mostly aliens seen in various Looney Tunes cartoons. The levels involve teleportation puzzles.
- Marvin the Martian makes a cameo as an enemy in these stages.
- Boss: Coyote is the final boss, piloting a giant robot version of his own head.