The Road Runner's Death Valley Rally wiki last edited by Deathawk on 02/02/14 07:10PM
View full history
A speedy platforming game in which the player controls the Road Runner as he attempts to escape many traps set up by Wile E. Coyote. Each stage is comprised of platforming level design and has its own unique way in which Wile E. tries to capture the Road Runner.
Each world of the game is an Episode and each consists of three regular levels and a boss level.
Episode 1 - Zippity Splat (Desert)
- Wile E. chases the Road Runner with fork and knife and then tries running him over with a steam roller.
- Tries blowing up the Road Runner with R.C. airplanes armed with explosives from a hot air balloon.
- Tries to catch the Road Runner with a bat-suit.
- Boss: Catapult.
Episode 2 - Rock 'n Rivet (Construction Site)
- Chases the Road Runner with skates.
- Comes at the Road Runner riding a wrecking ball.
- Attacks with a jackhammer.
- Boss: Crane and wrecking ball.
Episode 3 - Train Runnery (Circus Train)
- Controls a car with springs.
- Attacks with a rocket
- Flies an airplane, dropping bombs.
- Boss: He drives a steam train that shoots bombs at the Road Runner's train.
Episode 4 - Hopalong Casualty (Cave loaded with explosives)
- Coyote is absent from most of these levels, aside from the second in which he comes at the Road Runner riding a mine cart.
- Boss: Coyote drives a large drill rig.
Episode 5 - Quantum Beep (Moon/Space)
- The enemies of these stages are mostly aliens seen in various Looney Tunes cartoons. The levels involve teleportation puzzles.
- Marvin the Martian makes a cameo as an enemy in these stages.
- Boss: Coyote is the final boss, piloting a giant robot version of his own head.