holabendez's Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (Xbox 360) review

Barely counts as a game

I don’t even know if this can really count as a “game”. It is very repetitive, and quite mindless. You are hand held the entire way, and it’s plot is drawn exactly from the Bourne Identity movie, except Jason Bourne does not look like Matt Damon, but some generic hero dude.

The game involves lots of button mashing for melee combat and heaps of lame “quick time events” where you accomplish a lot of plot specific parts of the game simply by pressing a button when the game tells you to.

A very short game, but that’s probably a good thing because I don’t think I could’ve handled much more.

Other reviews for Robert Ludlum's The Bourne Conspiracy (Xbox 360)

Captures the essence of Jason Bourne well 0

The Bourne Conspiracy is a relatively faithful rendering of its cinematic source in video game form through a combination of third-person shooter and beat-'em-up gameplay mechanics. The story traces the narrative of The Bourne Identity, and it's quite fun to relive some of the film's most thrilling moments. The feel of the movie itself is captured quite well with the aid of well-done, albeit short cinematics and an excellent, heart-pumping score.The game itself is pretty standard third-person sh...