Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Roberta Williams' Phantasmagoria

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 31, 1995

A full-motion video adventure game from King's Quest creator Roberta Williams, Phantasmagoria was one of the best-selling Sierra titles of all time and the subject of controversy for its graphic violence and sexual themes.

Phantasmagoria (and many other games) now 50% off a GoG.com!

dandead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dandead

Hi Guys!

Just writing to let you know that Phantasmagoria is 50% off at GoG.com encase any of you guys wanted to try this gem of a game after Vinny and Dave's excellent play-through of the game.

But if point and click adventure games are not your thing there is a bunch of other great old PC games that are on sale, you will find a complete list of the games on offer here!

Also you can download a legal copy of Empire Earth Gold Edition for free, as soon as you click to download the game it will be permanently added to your GoG account so you will always be able to download it for free.

Sorry if it seems like I am "selling" this promoton somewhat but there are a ton of great games in this sale which would not get the kind of coverage that your average steam sale would. Also they are giving away a free game so I figured you guys might be intrested in playing a decent RTS game for free. :)

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Marz

There has already been a thread bout the GOG sales, but yeah good sale, i bought icewind dale 1 and 2.

dandead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By dandead

@Marz: There was? Whoops!

My bad guess I must of missed it, checked a couple of pages and did not see it for some reason.

I picked up Planescape, Boulders Gate 1 & 2 and Lands of Lore (I am a sucker for first person RPGS!)

ImpendingFoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ImpendingFoil

I am totally getting Phantasmagoria and the Gabriel Knight series when I get home. Those games haunted me as a child.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By fox01313

Thanks for the info, got Planescape from some UK seller on amazon but glad to see that there's some titles here I've been after (been happy with steam & dosbox so didn't pay too much mind to gog). Signing up & will give these a look over as I'm tired of spending $40+ for some of these games just due to them being so hard to find.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.