Thank you Vinny & Dave!

• 85 results
#1 Posted by N7 (3677 posts) -

What started out as a Random PC Game, quickly elevated into an Endurance Run of epic proportions! That was the best, like, six hours of my life!

You guys are the best and we appreciate it! Thanks a bunch! :)

#2 Posted by agerstone (107 posts) -

Co-signed, stuck it out for the full thing & it was awesome. Thanks!

#3 Posted by Djstyles92 (953 posts) -

I salute them. I nearly died laughing at the sex scene

#4 Posted by ADAMWD (614 posts) -

Can't believe I watched the whole thing, but thanks guys!

#5 Edited by ShaggE (6715 posts) -

Yep, it may have wasted my day, but whatever I would have done instead couldn't have been NEARLY as entertaining as this. I'll never need to play the game again, either, as I can just watch this.

#6 Posted by NekuCTR (1663 posts) -

Their devotion to crazy pieces of content is unmatched for certain.

#7 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Yeah, thanks dudes! I would have watched the whole live thing, but my internet went out for hour two and three. Caught the other two and a half hours though, it was great! Can't wait for the archive.

#8 Posted by Sackmanjones (4761 posts) -

I really hope the archive it this weekend. Would love to watch

#9 Posted by Zacagawea (1614 posts) -

Yeah...That was pretty fucking awesome

#10 Posted by Dogma (988 posts) -

I had nothing to do this evening so to see this Random PC Game thing expand into a complete run trough the game was perfect! Thanks Vinny & Dave! You two are champs!

#11 Posted by mikey87144 (1807 posts) -

Couldn't believe it either. This coupled with the TNT last night. Just great. More than worth my subscription. Keep up the good work GB.

#12 Posted by Sarumarine (2304 posts) -

This whole week has been a quite a streak of long pieces of content from the TNT Fortune Street to Vinny and Dave's rundown of Phantasmagoria. I really appreciate it, so I'll join in the big round of applause and thanks for the entertaining commentary. I hope Vinny and Dave didn't get too far behind on the "actual" work mentioned at the end of the stream. Thank you very much.

#13 Posted by Vager (1654 posts) -

Couldn't watch all of it because it need to get some work done, but what I watched awesome.

Great job guys!

#14 Posted by Dogma (988 posts) -

@mikey87144 said:

Couldn't believe it either. This coupled with the TNT last night. Just great. More than worth my subscription. Keep up the good work GB.

What was last nights TNT? Didn't even know they had one.

#15 Posted by Maystack (902 posts) -

Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have chosen to go out instead. Ah well, I'll just watch the rest of it when it's archived.

#16 Posted by Getz (3155 posts) -

Indeed; thanks to Vinny and Dave for satisfying our selfish need to waste their time for our entertainment.

#17 Posted by ikwal (225 posts) -

Yeah it was some fantastic entertainment. Can't believe I just watched 4.5 hours of Phantasmagoria madness, but it was well worth it. Well done!

#18 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

Man, I hate when I miss these things. Now, one week of agonizing wait.

#19 Edited by Mikemcn (7021 posts) -

Between this and last nights 3.5 hour fortune street TNT, we got some serious content.

#20 Posted by Vager (1654 posts) -

@Dogma said:

@mikey87144 said:

http://twitter.com/GB_Live_Shows

It tweets before any live stream starts on Giant Bomb. Set it to give you sms alerts on your phone and you'll never miss a show!

#21 Posted by NegativeCero (3039 posts) -

6 hours!? I have so much to catch up on.

#22 Posted by N7 (3677 posts) -

I was really glad I decided to watch it as early as I did.

Normally I just wait until they archive them, but it's definitely a group experience! You guys dropped a bomb on my heart. :)

#23 Posted by cheddartyme (132 posts) -

Yeah i just finished my last class yesterday and I said to myself "tomorrow I just want to veg out and watch giant bomb for like 3 hours." Its something I really needed to do to relax, So I can't really think of anything that could have been better. So thank guys, it means a lot.

#24 Edited by JeanLuc (3608 posts) -

Sadly I only saw the last 30mins but I can't wait for the full video to go up!

#25 Posted by Deadmanforking (579 posts) -

Damn uni work. Had to finsh a bunch of stuff so couldn't watch it :(

#26 Posted by deerokus (568 posts) -

That was a great way to spend a friday night, great stuff.

#27 Posted by Dante_the_Jedi (327 posts) -

I am really ill at the moment meaning I could not go on my trip to see a friend this weekend, but this video has helped me feel a little better a got me thought most of my day. Thanks guys. You have made sick person have not such a crappy day.

#28 Posted by takayamasama (440 posts) -

Aye, this was a helluva way to start a weekend. Thank you Vinny and Dave for the fun that was watching that old game thingy. And for the horrific images of head watermelons that came with it.

#29 Posted by Sauson (561 posts) -

A Friday afternoon well spent.

#30 Posted by Reddy1124 (139 posts) -

@Sauson: My sentiments exactly.

#31 Edited by poisonmonkey (375 posts) -

I would also like to thank you for for a brilliant feature, like last nights TNT it was mesmerising to watch.

#32 Edited by MB (13138 posts) -
@Sauson said:

A Friday afternoon well spent.

@Reddy1124 said:

@Sauson: My sentiments exactly.

No kidding. I had a full schedule planned for today...and got none of it accomplished. This has transitioned into going to the store and getting snacks for at least five hours of Skyrim before I have to go to a Christmas party. So much for being productive, but it was worth it. 
#33 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Now they need to do the second one.

#34 Posted by AlmostSwedish (631 posts) -

I don't know if it was worth it, but I sure watched the whole thin (and kinda hate myself for it)

#35 Posted by ALavaPenguin (196 posts) -

LOVED the accidental endurance run.

#36 Posted by ShaggE (6715 posts) -

Sorry for the shit crop job, I don't art often.

#37 Posted by PillClinton (3297 posts) -

Absolutely agreed. I was initially only planning on watching maybe a couple hours, yet ended up watching the whole damn thing! Thanks, Dave and Vinny. Your dedication is appreciated.

#38 Posted by rawrsair (821 posts) -

Woo, it was great guys :) Mini Endurance Runs are awesome

#39 Posted by mikey87144 (1807 posts) -

@Dogma said:

@mikey87144 said:

Fortune city. It turned from a TNT into an Endurance run. The game turns out is deeper and a lot longer than you think.

#40 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

God damn it, I missed all of it.

#41 Posted by PhilipDuck (569 posts) -

Yeah great video guys, hope there are many more random PC games out there :) Thanks

#42 Posted by Jerr (531 posts) -

Somebody please create a facerip.gif

#43 Posted by Nux (2424 posts) -

I knew I messed something good.

#44 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12123 posts) -

Between this and the Fortune Street TNT, I feel like I have had more than my share of awesome video content to waste my weekend with when I should be studying.

I had to leave around the end though. Hopefully I didn't miss anything good after all the faceripping. This does lead me to a question though: Was that game really considered that great back in 1995? I mean, that Skull was straight up telling them what to do at a point, and I found the writing and acting to be rather... questionable at best.

#45 Posted by bybeach (5000 posts) -

That damned show screwed up half my day. I did get the laundry sorted at least and ran to Home depot aftarwards to get a toilet flapper, but dammmn! The worst thing was that it really picked up from the 1/2 mark on, so it got hard to rip myself away and do what I had scheduled...Batman suffered for this reason!

And thankyou...

#46 Posted by MEATBALL (3494 posts) -

I just wish this hadn't been on at 4am local time, at least there'll be an archive.

#47 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -

Oh man, I only had time to catch half an hour or so of this. Can't wait for it to get uploaded.

Sat through the 3,5 hours of Fortune Street TNT yesterday and when that game picked up it became one of the best ones they've had. I'd almost given up on it like an hour in, but shit GOT HYPE!

#48 Posted by Vortextk (421 posts) -

Funny. I saw it going at like 4pm est, and thought they just started super late. Archiiiiiiiive.

#49 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -
#50 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3489 posts) -

Fuck! That means that I'm going to have to wait forever for it to be uploaded!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.