Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Robot Entertainment

Company »

Robot Entertainment is a game studio formed by many of the original founders of Ensemble Studios.

Hero Academy from Robot Entertainment (formerly Ensemble) on IOS.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
    TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

This is a call for people to get this game so I have someone to play with. It's awesome. It's also free.

Hero Academy is a turn based strategy game along the lines of Final Fantasy Tactics where two teams take turns (alliteration) trying to destroy the opposing teams crystals. There's four teams right now, Council (humans), Dark Elves, Dwarves and The Tribe (orcs) The council comes free when you download the game and each new team is $1.99 which is worth it in my opinion, each team has different units and different items and they have their own strengths and weaknesses. It's asynchronous multiplayer like words with friends so you don't have to sit down and finish a game in one sitting.

It's from Robot entertainment, the dev made up of former Ensemble guys who also made Orcs Must Die. Right now I'm just playing with a dude from Joystiq and he's consistently kicking my ass. I need more people to play with who I'm sure will also kick my ass. My name is 'audiosnag' if you get it. Add me!

http://www.robotentertainment.com/games/heroacademy/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.