Robert Bowling Announces a New Game-For Ouya

#1 Edited by Reddy1124 (139 posts) -
#2 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

I think it's premature to announce anything for OUYA, or Ouya, or however it's capped.

#3 Posted by Phatmac (5730 posts) -

Huh, that could be neat I guess.

#4 Posted by Ravenlight (8011 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

I think it's premature to announce anything for OUYA, or Ouya, or however it's capped.

Agreed. Are the console's specs even finalized at this point?

#5 Posted by Zacagawea (1614 posts) -

I really hate the name Robotoki.

Almost as much as the name Ouya.

#6 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

Oyeah?

#7 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

I'm just waiting for all of this to crash and burn.

#8 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

It's an indie platform, so clearly, it's spelled ouya. That includes the beginning of sentences.

#9 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -
 Every time I hear that name... OOOOOOOHH YEEEEEAAAHH!!!
#10 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

Seems interesting, but only because its on the OUYA and I like the art for it.

#11 Posted by RazielCuts (2987 posts) -

'Hey guys its a prequel, a prequel. Don't forget its a prequel, its a prequel. Also, I put $10,000 into this because I'm baller like that, I can just drop 10 g's on whatev's. Peace'

What an absolute Mister Falcon.

#12 Posted by GrantHeaslip (1607 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@Hailinel said:

It's an indie platform, so clearly, it's spelled ouya. That includes the beginning of sentences.

If it were really indie, it would be called the "y" (or sometimes ""). Everything's cooler without vowels.

#13 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

Thoughts on what? There isn't a whole lot of significant information out about the game other than it has zombies in it.

#14 Posted by Reddy1124 (139 posts) -

@BraveToaster: My apologies, just trying to see what people think about it since I'm neither here or there regarding the Ouya.

#15 Posted by iAmJohn (6135 posts) -

Since I have faith in neither the Ouya nor Human Element to ever come out, this works just fine.

#16 Posted by EuanDewar (5103 posts) -

NO JOKE I HOPE THIS GAME IS JUST ROBERT, BOWLING

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.