Best you have done on Constant Motion?

#1 Posted by MikPick (333 posts) -

I can five star it on expert vocals and bass, and 4 star on expert guitar with 89%. I can't play drums on anything above medium for most songs, so I haven't bothered trying.

So what's the best you've done on one of the hardest songs in RB's massive DLC library?

#2 Posted by tds418 (191 posts) -

I'm working towards a 5* on Expert guitar, I've gotten fairly close with above 90% notes hit.

#3 Edited by Demilich (2598 posts) -

5 Stars.

(Not me, yet...)

#4 Posted by Hobbies (976 posts) -

Five starred on expert guitar and bass, and I think I four starred it on expert drums (might be three).

Haven't tried vocals yet.

#5 Posted by Timma1083 (566 posts) -

I know I've 5-starred it on Expert Guitar, and I haven't tried it on any other instrument.

#6 Posted by wizzardjeff (172 posts) -

i got like 4.95 stars on expert drums and it really pissed me off.
i cant beat it on guitar though:(

#7 Posted by HistoryInRust (6401 posts) -

Guitar?  Five-stars, 320,000+ points.  It's not sexy, but I can play it. 

Goddamned solo.

#8 Posted by JamesF (1489 posts) -

I can 5* the drums on Hard, 3-4* it on Expert

#9 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -

My friend had a picture of this on Facebook.  He had 99% on Expert.  I'm pretty sure it was guitar.

#10 Posted by NintenDoorMan (5 posts) -

Yaeh!!!DREAM THEATER!!!

#11 Posted by Dark_Spartan796 (26 posts) -

The solo is diabolical on Expert. I can't even make it through the damn solo yet. I can five-star it on Hard, though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.