Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

CoD WaW Impressions and Bladder of Steel!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b4a512bb9699
    deactivated-5b4a512bb9699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Last week I finished playing through CoD: WaW on veteran first time through, I had to play a couple of levels back through to get the level specific achievements I missed going through. I've barely touched the MP because basicly I think it's crap I've never played a game that takes as little skill as WaW does, I mean I just played a group of 6 french guys most of witch were ranked in the top 100 in the world with about 13 days of playing time and I ended up going 68 and 17 when I only have like 3 weapons unlocked and some of their guys were 9th prestige, thats one thing that annoys me about CoD games these days is the fact you require no skill at all to rank up unlike Halo where you actually have to be good at the game to get the top rank and of course I get an angry message from one of the guys after the game that said "fuk your connection englis and fuk yur keyboard" I understand the connection bit I mean everyone needs an excuse for being crap but I couldn't stop laughing when he tells me to "fuk yur keyboard" it's obviously a mis translation but it's pretty hilarious.

Anyway enough of that crap time to talk about a real game! Rock Band 2 is probablly my favourite rythm game of all time mainly due to the fact that I have over 300 songs to play and also the fact that the I hate the Guitar Hero engine (it's just way to loose and you end up missing notes because you hit notes that you should have missed Won't make much sense to anyone), I played through the Endless Setlist 2 earlier today and apart from having to sprint to the toilet inbetween 2 songs it was easy, I ended up getting the Bladder of Steel achievement which is for not pausing or failing once in a 84 song setlist. I got about 400 stars out of however many is possible I think it's about 430ish I reckon I could've done a lot better if I didn't save my overdrive for the enirety of the last 5 songs seeing as I didn't want to fail and have to play through a 6 hour setlist again.

I wrote my first guide the other week please check it out and give me feedback even if your not going to use it and thanks to Hamish for reading through the mess that was the collectables section and pointing out most of my spelling errors.

Happy Holidays GB :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last week I finished playing through CoD: WaW on veteran first time through, I had to play a couple of levels back through to get the level specific achievements I missed going through. I've barely touched the MP because basicly I think it's crap I've never played a game that takes as little skill as WaW does, I mean I just played a group of 6 french guys most of witch were ranked in the top 100 in the world with about 13 days of playing time and I ended up going 68 and 17 when I only have like 3 weapons unlocked and some of their guys were 9th prestige, thats one thing that annoys me about CoD games these days is the fact you require no skill at all to rank up unlike Halo where you actually have to be good at the game to get the top rank and of course I get an angry message from one of the guys after the game that said "fuk your connection englis and fuk yur keyboard" I understand the connection bit I mean everyone needs an excuse for being crap but I couldn't stop laughing when he tells me to "fuk yur keyboard" it's obviously a mis translation but it's pretty hilarious.

Anyway enough of that crap time to talk about a real game! Rock Band 2 is probablly my favourite rythm game of all time mainly due to the fact that I have over 300 songs to play and also the fact that the I hate the Guitar Hero engine (it's just way to loose and you end up missing notes because you hit notes that you should have missed Won't make much sense to anyone), I played through the Endless Setlist 2 earlier today and apart from having to sprint to the toilet inbetween 2 songs it was easy, I ended up getting the Bladder of Steel achievement which is for not pausing or failing once in a 84 song setlist. I got about 400 stars out of however many is possible I think it's about 430ish I reckon I could've done a lot better if I didn't save my overdrive for the enirety of the last 5 songs seeing as I didn't want to fail and have to play through a 6 hour setlist again.

I wrote my first guide the other week please check it out and give me feedback even if your not going to use it and thanks to Hamish for reading through the mess that was the collectables section and pointing out most of my spelling errors.

Happy Holidays GB :D

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By A Likely Story

I don't have CoD5 yet, but I liked the multiplayer beta just fine. I don't care about my rank, so as long as CoD5 keeps track of stats such as kill/death ratio, accuracy, etc, I'll be happy.

I'll go for the endless setlist someday. I don't care about achievements, but I'll probably aim for Bladder of Steel. I'll have to start playing guitar again, which is what I'm best at (however have neglected it for quite some time).

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TwoOneFive

i don't believe you did that good against guys if you were only like level 3 how did you master the maps so quickly and get such and amazing K/D ratio? what map and what mode?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was Headquarters but I forget the map and I did so well because to be honest they were crap and also I've played the crp out of CoD4 and it's basically the same game in WW2

JJGIANT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By JJGIANT

WAW is just MW but worse and that Bladder of Steel achievement sounds hardcore dude!!!

tiggerboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By tiggerboy

"Go make sex with you mouse!"

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.