Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

Double pedaling, the sequel.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n

I´m slowly getting used to the double pedal for Rock Band and Guitar Hero World Tour and tonight I decided to finish it off with a 97% run on "My Curse" by Killswitch Engage. One of few songs that actually maps all of the double bass except 1 or 2 sections of the song so it feels very rewarding to play. Tho its not nearly as hard as "Clouds over Californa" or "This Calling" its very fun to play. As usual my video is very dark due to crappy lighting at ma crib. I like it dark.

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

I´m slowly getting used to the double pedal for Rock Band and Guitar Hero World Tour and tonight I decided to finish it off with a 97% run on "My Curse" by Killswitch Engage. One of few songs that actually maps all of the double bass except 1 or 2 sections of the song so it feels very rewarding to play. Tho its not nearly as hard as "Clouds over Californa" or "This Calling" its very fun to play. As usual my video is very dark due to crappy lighting at ma crib. I like it dark.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MetalGearSunny

You know what will be cool? If we could actually see the screen! Crazy idea, right?

I don't mean to be a dick, but it's so boring to watch people just hitting the plastic instrument. I want to see some action!

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jimbo_n

I don´t have enough EQ to put that together. The purpose here is more showing 2 pedals plugged into the kit rather than bragging with the notecharts. Me on the other hand thinks its more fun seeing the people hitting the instruments since I can learn something from it. Studying peoples rythms help me alot with my playing and at the end of the day I might help one or two people out with this. Thats way more important than my TV. to me.
    But I recommend you do a search on YouTube if you want the screen and the player action. Loads of people better than me for that out there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.