Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

Drum difficulty

i2v2nr20i

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By i2v2nr20i

Was anyone else disappointed by the difficulty of expert drums? I was hyping myself up that there would be several songs that would just decimate me for weeks, and then when I cracked it open today I got to the Impossible Drum Challenge and easily sightread the entire challenge without even a chance of dying except a few times on Panic Attack. Played Visions and it's the same deal. Anyone else think it should've had some harder stuff?

A Likely Story

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By A Likely Story

There's plenty of download tracks that are hard if you're still looking for a challenge.

Try the Megadeth album.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Megalon

Suggest some harder stuff that you would have wanted. I think personally HMX was going for "decent songs that the most people will like" thing when they made the setlist, not "the hardest damn songs in the known universe".

As a person who doesn't play real drums, I find that most of the songs are challenging enough on expert difficulty.

Timma1083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Timma1083
    Hobbies said:
    Try the Megadeth album.
    This. It's insane. And if you still find this easy, go get some of the harder songs from the Roadrunner Pack, those should keep you busy.

Oh, you could also go get the Earache Thrash Pack, those are pretty hard.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.