Have you Finished the Endless Setlist?

#1 Posted by SmasheControllers (2553 posts) -
#2 Posted by Themanohall (397 posts) -

Yeah, but only on Rock Band 2. I don't have a group of friends willing to put up with all of Rock Bands world tour.

#3 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2537 posts) -

HELL NO! But it'd be nice to do it someday...
maybe when I can actually play painkiller on something...

#4 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4899 posts) -

Haven't even begun..

#5 Edited by C2C (861 posts) -

I have on Rock Band 2.  That was probably the biggest reason I burned out on the game and I haven't picked it up since. Though I did get all of the 3 hard trophies in one try though (I beat it on expert with no breaks). 

#6 Posted by PeasForFees (2411 posts) -

No

#7 Posted by zudthespud (3284 posts) -

My friend spent 8 hours singing it yesterday on Rock Band 2. Seriously, for me I feel like an uber nerd if i do an hour long race in forza 2. but 8 hours? Singing? All for some gamerscore?  

Whats funny is he failed on a couple so he is going to try and re do it.

#8 Posted by FlamingHobo (4512 posts) -

I don't have Rock Band (1 or 2), could someone explain to me what the Endless Setlist is?

#9 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I'd go for it and switch off with my brother or something, but there's one problem. I'm right-handed and play with a lefty flip. He's left-handed and plays without a lefty flip. So we can't really do it together, and I don't know anyone besides me who plays with the lefty flip. So it looks like it will never happen, unless I play the drums, I guess.

#10 Posted by JJOR64 (19070 posts) -

Nope and I never plan on doing it.

#11 Posted by C2C (861 posts) -
@FlamingHobo: The endless setlist is basically the survival mode of Rock Band 2.  You play all of the songs that were included in Rock Band 2 in a row, because of this it takes about 6 1/2 hours I believe.
#12 Posted by FlamingHobo (4512 posts) -
@C2C said:
" @FlamingHobo: The endless setlist is basically the survival mode of Rock Band 2.  You play all of the songs that were included in Rock Band 2 in a row, because of this it takes about 6 1/2 hours I believe. "
Woah that sounds pretty tough and for 6 and a half hours?!
I'd be well up for that if I had the game.
#13 Posted by RedSox8933 (2428 posts) -

Endless Setlist 2 taunts me to this day.

#14 Posted by Hannibal (863 posts) -

I would, but I'm pretty sure my game would DRE on me.

#15 Posted by GunstarRed (5477 posts) -

ive done the first one and have every intention of doing the second one I have been inching through the campaign on 2 for a while with a friend and ive only just unlocked it... its one of thsoe things you can put off forever... you just have to bite the bullet and say "WE ARE DOING THAT NEXT!"
#16 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

I just don't have the time, honestly, but I'd like to take it out on guitar and/or bass.

#17 Posted by Timma1083 (566 posts) -

I've done it in both, except I've done it twice in Rock Band 2 (damn Bladder of Steel).

#18 Posted by Hobbies (976 posts) -

I did on the first Rock Band with some friends, but not Rock Band 2. I'll probably get around to it eventually, but it'll be by myself.

#19 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Because Visions exists: No.

#20 Posted by JamesF (1489 posts) -

Nope, too much.

#21 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

Hell no. It's too much.

#22 Edited by damswedon (3202 posts) -

hell yes on expert with the bladder of steel (ego inflating)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.