I want rockband 3 please

#1 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -

I know it's terrible but I was playing rockband 2 again since the family was over for the holidays and I remembered how much fun it was to play it. I have not played any rhythm games in months.  I just really want a rockband 3 for me to use my 200 DLC songs on. I'll happy pay 60 bucks for new songs,venues, animations, clothing and what not.

#2 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -
#3 Edited by GunstarRed (5102 posts) -

I dont think we ever need a new one, although of course one is coming...  venues, clothing etc is easily made as DLC... what RB2 really needs is better songs each week im am constantly surprised at some of the godawful dlc from week to week ...and dont get me started on the absolutely terrible live versions and re-records of older songs.... ugh 

I love the game but it needs like  dlc achievements or something.
#4 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@DanielJW said:
" I am content with Rock Revolution. "
well you can do worse for 5 bucks
#5 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@marioncobretti said:
" I dont think we ever need a new one, although of course one is coming...  venues, clothing etc is easily made as DLC... what RB2 really needs is better songs each week im am constantly surprised at some of the godawful dlc from week to week ...and dont get me started on the absolutely terrible live versions and re-records of older songs.... ugh  I love the game but it needs like  dlc achievements or something. "
yeah I've been demanding clothing and what not DLC forever and the actually said to me that they will not do it.
#6 Edited by Hobbies (976 posts) -

The ONLY reason I want a Rock Band 3 is so that we can have harmonies/backing vocals. I wouldn't mind if they improved the graphics just a tad either, but that I don't care about so much. 

Wasn't Rock Band 3 already announced, though? There's a page on Giant Bomb for it, and I vaguely remember seeing the announcement on the official Rock Band forums.

#7 Posted by Ghostiet (5242 posts) -
@DanielJW said:
" I am content with Rock Revolution. "

Grats, you almost had me there.
#8 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@Hobbies said:
" The ONLY reason I want a Rock Band 3 is so that we can have harmonies/backing vocals. I wouldn't mind if they improved the graphics just a tad either, but that I don't care about so much.  Wasn't Rock Band 3 already announced, though? "
yeah a guy and MTV said something sorta kinda like rockband 3 off the cuff in a interview 
but nothing real
#9 Posted by GunstarRed (5102 posts) -
@Hobbies:
Id like to see some other instrument sections like a keyboard section...not a new peripheral but an option to do a keyboard piano part using the guitar. A few songs do it already , and the beatles stuff (especially Sgt peppers) is all over the place but an option to just do that section on songs would be nice.... Harmonies are awesome though. 

#10 Posted by ApertureSilence (1156 posts) -

I definitely agree that I'd prefer Rock Band 3 to, say, Green Day: Rock Band. Enough with the band-specific releases!

#11 Posted by Jeffsekai (7027 posts) -

I want somthing that isnt Green Day...they fucking blow

#12 Posted by trophyhunter (5800 posts) -
@MurderByDeath said:
" I definitely agree that I'd prefer Rock Band 3 to, say, Green Day: Rock Band. Enough with the band-specific releases! "
yeah if they are not making rockband 3 because of greenday forget you harmonix

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.