Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 2

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Sep 14, 2008

Harmonix, MTV Games, and EA return with the sequel to Rock Band. Rock Band 2 ships with 84 on-disc songs, 20 free downloadable songs, compatibility with all DLC, and the ability to import most songs from the first Rock Band.

June 16 DLC - Evanescence, Spinal Tap

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Megalon

Quoted from hmxhenry:

Hey gang, 

Sorry for the delay. Various technical difficulties prevented us from posting the DLC at 10am like we usually do. We're new to this whole "internets" thing, and we appreciate your patience. Here's the DLC for the week of 6/16 for those that haven't already seen the press release (and solid HMX confirmation of the DLC for the week of 6/16 for those that have already seen the press release.

Songs:
    Evanescence - Bring Me to Life
    Evanescence - Call Me When You’re Sober
    Evanescence - Weight of the World
    Spinal Tap - Back from the Dead
    Spinal Tap - Rock ‘n’ Roll Nightmare
    Spinal Tap - Saucy Jack
    Spinal Tap - Warmer Than Hell

(All tracks are original master recordings) 

These tracks will be available for purchase as part of the “Spinal Tap Pack” and the “Evanescence Pack” or as individual tracks for Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 systems. 

Price: 
    $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) per track and $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points) for "Evanescence Pack" and $6.99(560 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for “Spinal Tap Pack” 

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change ** 

Release Date: 
    Tuesday, June 16, 2009 (Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360®) 
    Thursday,June 18, 2009 (PlayStation®Store) 

To discuss this DLC please visit the official thread in Community's Greatest Hits.

For all DLC song credits and other juicy details you can check out The Music page.

And, as always, for awesome background information on our DLC and other articles please visit the Rock Band 'Zine.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By skrutop

Blah.  Pass.

torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By torus

What about the really famous Spinal Tap songs? Hell Hole? Big Bottoms? StoneHenge?

Meh.
    Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Megalon

Man, I would have totally broke out the mini Stonehenge too if they had included that song. 

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Venatio

Gotta say meh, I might get that Evanescence - Bring me to Life song but thats about it

e Cant wait for the Green Day songs though

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.