1/18 DLC: Stone Sour 3 Pack

#1 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

from hmxhenry on rockband.com:

Hey gang,

Next week's DLC will be a 3 pack from Stone Sour. You may know them as a side project for several members of Slipknot, but they've also been nominated for three Grammys. Should be a nice addition for folks looking for metal as well as those looking for more tracks from the 2000's. Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (Jan. 18):

“Made of Scars”
“Say You’ll Haunt Me” X
“Through Glass”

(All tracks are original master recordings)
(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system Jan. 19)

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks and as “Stone Sour Pack 01” on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points) for Stone Sour Pack 01

I'm not a big Slipknot fan, and I've never heard of these guys.  Anyone like them?

Oh, and BTW, pro guitar is hard!
#2 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

I've recently become a big fan of Stone Sour, their new album is great, I'd buy Through Glass and Say you'll haunt me if I was still playing Rock Band

And I don't like SlipKnot that much, Stone Sour is very different even if the singer from SlipKnot is in the band

#3 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4740 posts) -

Made Of Scars and Through Glass? Ugh, this means I have to start playing Rock Band again.

#4 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -
@Venatio:   Cool, I'll check out vids of the charts when they come out then.
#5 Posted by Gnubberen (770 posts) -

I really love me some stone sour.. thanks for the heads up

#6 Edited by Hobbies (976 posts) -
@skrutop said:

" from hmxhenry on rockband.com:

Next week's DLC will be a 3 pack from Stone Sour. 

Hm, never heard of them. 

You may know them as a side project for several members of Slipknot  

Glad I haven't.
#7 Edited by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

Would have bought this... 

Not so interested in the pack :/
#8 Posted by Marcsman (3195 posts) -

O U T S T A N D I N G
#9 Posted by Blueprint12 (247 posts) -
@skrutop said:
Oh, and BTW, pro guitar is hard! "

I can't even play on medium! lol
#10 Posted by l4wd0g (1952 posts) -

I don't really listen to heavy music all that often, but if I do, I like Disturbed and Stone Sour.

#11 Posted by Disengage (429 posts) -

DO NOT WANT

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.