Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

23-Aug DLC: Incubus 3-Pack

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By skrutop

From hmxcj on rockband.com:

Available on Xbox 360, Wii andPlayStation®3 system (August 23rd, 2011):

• Incubus – “Adolescents”

• Incubus – “Pardon Me” X

• Incubus – “Wish You Were Here”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system August 24th)

These tracks will be available as “Incubus Pack 01” and all tracks will be available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for “Incubus Pack 01”

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song

$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

No surprises here, since the news about this broke awhile ago. I'm a bit disappointed by the choices, but I do like Incubus. Hopefully we'll see some other tracks from this band in the future.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.