Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

26-Jul DLC: Yes 5-Pack

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By skrutop

from hmxhenry on rockband.com:

Hey everyone,

Are you a fan of great progressive rock? Powerful vocal hooks? Awesome Rock Band gameplay for all instruments? Yes? Then have some Yes!

These five songs from English progressive rock band Yes together yield about 40 minutes of amazing gameplay! This pack is a must-have for fans of keyboard gameplay. Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (July 26th, 2011):

• Yes – “Heart of the Sunrise”
    • Yes – “I’ve Seen All Good People” X
    • Yes – “Owner of a Lonely Heart” X
    • Yes – “South Side of the Sky”
    • Yes – “Starship Trooper”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system July 27th)

These tracks will be available for purchase as “Yes Pack 01” and as individual tracks on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$8.49, £4.39 UK, €6.59 EU (680 Microsoft Points, 850 Wii Points) for “Yes Pack 01”
    $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
    $2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

I didn't quote because it gets messed up for some reason. Great stuff next week. Yes is pretty awesome.

Tizzzzzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Tizzzzzz

This is probably the most excited I've been for a pack in years. I'm a pretty regular Rock Band DLC customer but the joy of seeing five Yes songs is something I haven't felt since possibly that monstrous Who pack in 2008. With all these arcade games coming out though I haven't even picked up any of the Soundgarden stuff from last week so I'm falling behind. :( 

EDIT: Only thing that bums me out is I don't really like Owner of a Lonely Heart at all but it'd be kind of stupid to not get it with the pack since [1] it could be nice for the now-rare Rock Band parties and [2] the difference between buying the other four songs and buying the pack is 50 cents.

MayorFeedback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By MayorFeedback

I wept. Literally.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By skrutop

@drhans: literally?

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By OldGuy

I am a happy bunny rabbit... Time to go practice on the black and whites to prep!

Avatar image for little_socrates
    Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

#6  Edited By Little_Socrates

This is great...but I can't help but be disappointed that they ignored the extreme Rock Band community forum dominance of "Yours Is No Disgrace" before "Roundabout" was announced for the official RB3 tracklist. It was THE only song that had actual presence other than Roundabout; I can remember multiple Yes polls on the site that were something like 9 votes for Roundabout, 4 votes for Yours Is No Disgrace, and 2 or less for any other individual song.

Also a little disappointed in Heart of the Sunrise, and the double-choice of Owner of a Lonely Heart AND I've Seen All Good People. Would rather see the former swapped out for Disgrace, and one of the latter swapped out for Long Distance Runaround.

All said and done, though, I'll still totally download I've Seen All Good People and Starship Trooper day-one, and I couldn't be more psyched to have Starship Trooper.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#7  Edited By falconer

Oh. My. GOD! *has convulsions due to over excitement, passes out*

MayorFeedback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By MayorFeedback

@skrutop: LITERALLY.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By TheGreatGuero
    @Little_Socrates: Yeah, I would have really liked to see Long Distance Runaround too.
    234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By 234r2we232

I feel like the only person on the planet who doesn't know who Yes is :( 

Edit: They're on the disc? O_O

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By falconer

@sofacitysweetheart: Hand over your ears. You are no longer allowed to listen to music.

falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By falconer

BUY THIS PACK! Played through them with some friends today. They're hard, but man they're so great.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.