• Lady Gaga – Born This Way
  • Lady Gaga – LoveGame
  • Lady Gaga – Paparazzi
  • Foreigner – Hot Blooded *
  • Foreigner – Urgent *

Pro-Guitar/Bass additions to existing songs:

• Alice in Chains – Rooster *
  • The White Stripes – Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground *
Rockbandaide didn't specify, but the Gaga tracks are in a 3-pack for $5.50 or singles.  Standard pricing for the rest ($2/song, $1 for the Pro Upgrades)

"Make it fast, make it urgent!"  The Foreigner songs are totally buys.
#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14804 posts) -

I can't believe they're doing more Gaga. Gross.

#3 Posted by 234r2we232 (3175 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
Indeed. But Hot-Blooded being there almost single-handedly makes up for it. Almost.
#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14804 posts) -
@sofacitysweetheart said:
@JJWeatherman said:
Indeed. But Hot-Blooded being there almost single-handedly makes up for it. Almost.
You're not wrong.
#5 Posted by melcene (3214 posts) -

You know... I see a LOT of complaints on their Facebook about Lady Gaga.  Yet no one complains about screamo metal.  I think screamo metal takes just as little talent for the singer as people think Lady Gaga takes.  Less.  I can just speak along with screamo, Lady Gaga may be autotuned but when you're a RB vocalist, you're not and actually have to sing.

Personally, I think some of her stuff is pretty catchy, and I don't normally listen to pop.  I can't say whether I'll get these songs or not.  I'll need to listen to them first and see if they strike me.  Foreigner I'll have to listen to - I don't remember those songs by name but wouldn't be surprised if I recognize them.
#6 Posted by Falconer (1878 posts) -

I can't imagine the Lady Gaga shit actually sells...

One of these days I'm going to buy like, 100 dollars worth of points, and buy Rock Band songs until I go mad.
#7 Posted by Valestis (228 posts) -

I love Lady Gaga. That is all.

#8 Posted by OldGuy (1610 posts) -

I'm going to be the one to say it... Foreigner... YEEEECCCHHH.

There. I said it. And I'll stick to it.

#9 Posted by SMTDante89 (2759 posts) -

The DLC is actually coming out on the 23rd, Monday.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.