Cities?

#1 Posted by Hobbies (976 posts) -

Kind of a mundane question, but what cities are featured in Rock Band 3? I know they changed up a bit between RB1 and RB2, so I'm wondering if they are different in 3 as well. I'm especially curious about Austin, since that's where I live. :D

#2 Posted by Timma1083 (566 posts) -

I know Manchester, NH is in there. Yay NH!

#3 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -

It's definitely different.  In fact, during the Road Challenges, you hardly remember that you're in a particular city.  I did a bunch of road challenges this weekend and I can't even really remember where I went. 

I think one of the cities was in Rhode Island.

#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

I can't really remember any. They aren't featured nearly as prominently as they have been in the past. I know Seattle's in there. Cleveland's in there. I think Portland was there too (at least I hope it was since I live there). 

Austin's a big music city; I'm sure it's in there.

#5 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@Hobbies:  

Bla-dow! 

#6 Posted by Hobbies (976 posts) -

Guess I'm not really all that informed on how much the career mode and stuff has changed. 

@JJWeatherman: Huzzah!

#7 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -

Show Seattle if you've gotten there! :)   I'm still stuck in New England.  :(

#8 Edited by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@melcene said:

" Show Seattle if you've gotten there! :)   I'm still stuck in New England.  :( "

Pearl Jam ftw

I'm almost offended by Portland's text bit.  :P 

Everclear ftw
#9 Posted by Stahlbrand (838 posts) -

I was happy that more Canadian locations were featured - even if they just split the RB2 Montreal venues to different cities...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.