Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rock Band 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Rock Band 3 spices up the brand with the addition of a keyboard peripheral as well as "Pro Mode," and offers eighty-three new songs to rock out to.

DLC for 10/11, Blink-182 3-Pack, Rock the Casbah

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By SMTDante89

From the official Rock Band forums:

"Hey gang,

This week’s Blink-182 track pack adds three songs to an already impressive existing catalog of 10 playable songs in Rock Band!

“The Party Song,” from 1999’s critically acclaimed Enema of the State, leads the pack. It’s followed by “Stay Together for the Kids” from the band’s fourth studio album, 2002’s Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. The pack is rounded out with the single “Up All Night” from the recently released and highly-anticipated Neighborhoods, the band’s first studio album since 2003.

The Clash’s 1982 hit single, “Rock the Casbah,” will also be available. This classic track, the English punk pioneers’ highest charting single in their legendary career, will also have an optional Pro Guitar/Bass upgrade available!

As always, songs available as downloadable content for Rock Band 3 feature five-button guitar and bass parts, drums, Pro Drums, and keys, Pro Keys and harmonies, where applicable. Some songs also feature Pro Guitar and Pro Bass upgrades available for an additional $0.99 upgrade download.

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation®3 system (October 11th, 2011):

• The Clash – “Rock the Casbah” X
    • Blink-182 – “The Party Song”
    • Blink-182 – “Stay Together For the Kids”
    • Blink-182 – “Up All Night” X

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system October 12th)

The tracks will be available as “Blink-1812 Pack 03” and will be available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for “Blink-182 Pack 03”
    $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
    $2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
    $0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade

** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **"

Definitely picking up Rock the Casbah, I have just enough points to pick it up. Not so sure about Blink-182. There are also "Now Available" vids up for the pack and single.

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By skrutop

At this point, I'm just waiting to see the reviews for Rocksmith. I'm more interested in that concept than continuing to spend money on Rock Band DLC.

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By FreakAche

How many Clash songs are actually available in Rock Band at this point? I know they have Complete Control, I Fought the Law, Should I Stay or Should I Go, the entirety of London Calling, and now this. Am I missing anything?

234r2we232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By 234r2we232

When weeks and weeks can go by without anything at all interesting for me, I really do wonder if it's them or me. I would be all over RBN... except I'm only interested in Pro Guitar now, so it really feels like Harmonix is letting me down, but then, maybe I'm not the right person to be playing their games?

Regardless, there's no excuse releasing Slipknot tracks followed by Limp Bizkit. That's pretty disgusting.

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By swoxx

Another mediocre week for my taste at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.