Eurogamer reveals 10 new songs.

#1 Edited by TepidShark (1059 posts) -
#2 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

Does eet have multiplayer?

#3 Posted by EpicBenjamin (626 posts) -

Is Daft Punk in this game?

#4 Posted by White_Silhouette (473 posts) -

I'd have to say the theme seems all over the place, however with all the dlc. available what they actually put on the disc is really irrelevant.

oh fav. I'd say Du Hast

#5 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

Confused by this thread:

Here are the 10 songs announced today:  

• Bob Marley & The Wailers' Get Up, Stand Up
  • INXS' Need You Tonight
  • Poni Hoax' Antibodies
  • Rammstein's Du Hast
  • Roxette's The Look
  • Tokio Hotel's Humanoid
  • HIM's Killing Loneliness
  • Maná's Oye Mi Amor
  • Slipknot's Before I Forget
  • War's Low Rider

Lots of good ones in there, though the trend of not being impressed by the songs from 2000 on continues for me.  Personally, I'm not a big Bob Marley fan, either, but I suppose it was time to get him in the game.
#6 Posted by Timma1083 (566 posts) -

I'm really not impressed by these songs at all. I like listening to several of them (INXS, Slipknot, War, Poni Hoax), but none of them sound that great to play. Oh well, at least that Gamefaqs list is basically confirmed and I can rejoice at the fact that The Con, Werewolves of London, and Beast and the Harlot are in the game.

#7 Posted by TheBeast (1931 posts) -

Pretty excited for Low Rider. Awesome.

#8 Posted by Hobbies (976 posts) -

Ugh, I hope Harmonix is saving best for last, because that list is very disappointing to me with Bob Marley, HIM, Tokio Hotel, and Slipknot....

#9 Posted by Nadafinga (958 posts) -

Roxette's The Look will be great fun, but overall this list is pretty disappointing. I looked up the songs I hadn't heard of (HIM, Poni Hoax, Tokio Hotel), and they seem pretty bland.

#10 Posted by GunstarRed (5194 posts) -

Yeah, so it turns out that fake list from a few weeks back  is looking like a proper list now. The Roxette song is  probably the best of these.
#11 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -
@TheBeast said:
" Pretty excited for Low Rider. Awesome. "
That's the stand out to me. Bob Marley's cool, and of course INXS is awesome. The rest of those though... meh. Maybe they'll be fun. Harmonix hasn't let me down yet.
#12 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -
@Timma1083 said:
"The Con"
Holy fucking shit, I hadn't seen the rumoured list before but I can't believe they've got Tegan and Sara in this game. The Con is my favourite song by them, too. Awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.