In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

#1 Posted by CarpetRemnant (369 posts) -

Who else would love this to be released as DLC? 
They did such little work that if you released this album you'd pretty much cover everything you would want from NMH DLC.

#2 Posted by A_Cute_Squirtle (679 posts) -
@Leakster said:
" Who else would love this to be released as DLC? They did such little work that if you released this album you'd pretty much cover everything you would want from NMH DLC. "
I'd buy the game for it. Too bad it would never happen. 
#3 Posted by CarpetRemnant (369 posts) -
@A_Cute_Squirtle said:
" @Leakster said:
" Who else would love this to be released as DLC? They did such little work that if you released this album you'd pretty much cover everything you would want from NMH DLC. "
I'd buy the game for it. Too bad it would never happen.  "
Yeah but how awesome would be it if it did? 
The answer is very. Very awesome.
#4 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5806 posts) -

such an overrated album.

#5 Posted by Vonocourt (2116 posts) -

You got me excited for nothing.

#6 Posted by iizcallum (606 posts) -

That would be awesome, love me some Neutral Milk Hotel. (although I don't have any of the Rockband games)

#7 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

What is this? Is it Indie rock? You know all that nonsense is the same thing, right? :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.